We improve the lives of people by enabling pharma and biotech companies to bring products to market with fast, innovative and reliable solutions
- To be the leading international supplier of projects, engineering and consulting services to the pharma and biotech industries
- To achieve competitive and sustainable business results
- To be an exciting and rewarding place to work
The six Essentials of our culture
The culture and identity of NNE Pharmaplan are founded on a set of sound business principles that apply worldwide. Each of us contributes to building the company, by living the six Essentials in our daily work life.
1. DEMONSTRATE LEADERSHIP
Leadership involves everyone of us. It is the ability to be visionary, identify solutions and get everyone involved. To act as a role model and show the way.
- Energise people
- Provide constructive feedback
- Be strong in all communication
- Get involved
- Act as you would like others to act
- Be consistent
2. BE PASSIONATE
We have personal drive and are experts in our field. If you do not care whether you work in a bank, in a car factory or in a shop, you should not be working here. This company has a higher calling than simply turning a profit.
- Engineering for a healthier world
- Be proud
- Make your colleagues a success
3. BE GLOBAL
We respect different cultures. We are committed to embrace our diversity and turn it into our strength. The whole idea of being a global company is based on a network that can deliver the best of all worlds to our customers. If you can get it in Bangalore, you can get it in Boston.
- One world. One company
- Global reach. Local knowledge
4. CLOSER TO THE CUSTOMER
Our knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is unique and second to none. Try to see everything from our customers’ perspective. If you understand a customer’s business, you understand everything.
- Listen before you speak. Ask before you answer
- Trust is essential
- Demonstrate leadership in customer relations
- Make a difference for our customers. Be inspiring
- Build relationships
5. SMARTER EXECUTION
Smarter execution is more than just profit optimisation. It means clarifying expectations, optimising our work, and striving for excellence. To seek fast, innovative and reliable solutions designed to purpose. To act with professionalism and seek continuous improvements.
- Be effective
- Keep our promises
- Dare – and learn
6. BE RESULT-ORIENTED
Almost anyone can set ambitious goals and targets, but ambition counts for little when you are not able to follow through with tangible results.
We are accountable for our financial, environ-mental and social performance and we always adhere to business ethics. We know where we make or lose money to improve our results.
- Be sustainable. Be accountable
- Profit is our license to operate